Wednesday, August 31, 2011

An Introduction and Welcome

Hi, everyone. You've... Probably never heard of me, and rightfully so. I'm just as much of an internet nobody as you or anyone else out there. But hey, gotta give myself a little credit here, I was a fairly popular blogger on ScrewAttack.com. Apparently, according to a friend of mine from said site, a lot of user content is about to be wiped out, and that includes my past blogs. So, that's why I'm here, basically. This is my way of simultaneously cataloging the ScrewAttack entries that I enjoyed writing and branching out on my own without the crutch of a hugely popular site to hold me up. Will that amount to anything? Who knows. Stick around if you're interested, I've got a lot of old articles coming up soon and, if all goes well, some new content on the horizon. Thanks for dropping by and please leave a comment or two so I know someone out there is reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment